Thanks to all who joined us for the 85th Anniversary Celebration of the catholic ministry at SMU on Saturday, Apr 8, at 6PM. We honored Bill Miller and Jose DeLabra’17 as our Servant Leaders of 2017. The evening included cocktails, dinner and a live auction.
Live Auction Items Include:
- Private Meadows Museum tour/dinner for 12 couples with Msgr Milam Joseph & Museum Director Mark Roglan for Fall 2017 Exhibit "Jacob and His Twelve Sons". Couples $2,000 each.
- Dinner for 8 with Bishop Burns, Fr Arthur, Chef John Kleifgen of Nick and Sams and Wine Blogger Melanie Ofenloch in the home of Nancy Marcus
- Dinner for 12 in with Celebrity Chef Gilbert Garza of Suze Restaurant with entertainment by Lauren and Dave Moore at the home of Carolyn and Jere Thompson
- Two two-day passes to 2018 Masters Golf Tournament
- Cowboys Training Camp Weekend in Oxnard, CA
- 4 nights/5 days at a 4 bedroom Exclusive Resorts Luxury Private Home (your choice of 17 exotic locations!)
- Italian Countryside 10-day tour for 6 in 2018 with Msgr Don Fischer. Tour heart of the most beautiful places in Italy. Stay at Msgr Fischer's private home in Tuscany.
- Dine Around Dallas Restaurant Package
- Group of 4 to learn the sweet science of boxing with a professional boxer and licensed trainer, Msgr Zimmerman, and Fr Arthur. Followed by luncheon at Z's training table.